My friend recently bought a little girl hamster... I was not a fan of rat type animals, after playing with hers for a second or two.. I realized how DANG cute they are.
I have a slight problem..I get jumpy and scared when he moves abruptly. He does that quite often. I'm getting better ha-ha. They stay awake during the night, its funny hearing his wheel turning. When I was at U.V.U I bought a fish. My sister is now mothering it ;) I have this rodent. He is small, feisty, and cute! Johnny is the name.
![]() |
| Johnny boy!! |
![]() |
| He loves his mommy. well, he will. hahaha |
![]() |
| I got home from running errands and this is what I see. hahaha. I can't decide if it is creepy or cute. I think 90% cute. |





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete